How do I return an item?
We do our best to ensure our customers are happy with their products however, if you wish to return an order you can do so within 30 working days.
Everything you need to know about returns can be found here, but in a nutshell here's how to return an unwanted item:
- Fill in our quick and easy returns form.
- Pack your parcel securely, including your packing slip or a note about your order (this is so that we can identify the correct customer to refund.) Where possible, we recommend using the same packaging the item came in.
- Print your returns label (you'll receive this once you have completed the form!)
- Drop your parcel at your nearest DPD Local Drop Off point.
- Once we receive your parcel back at our warehouse, we'll check the item and process your refund!
If you wish to use a different courier...
...That's no problem. However, you will unfortunately need to arrange your own payment and postage label. Please note, you must include your packing slip otherwise we will not be able to refund you.
You can send your return to:
Equine Superstore Returns Goddenwick Farm Ardingly Road Lindfield West Sussex RH16 2QX
If you believe your item is faulty or damaged please see here for further details
To view our returns policy please click here