Yes, you can!
If you wish to exchange your item for a different size or colour we offer a FREE* exchange service using the provided label sent in your parcel.
You must follow the steps below when returning an order to us;
- Package the item securely ensuring it is in the original packaging and in an unused, unworn condition for resale, any items that are not fit for resale may incur a restocking fee*.
- Include the returns form that came out with your parcel (can be found on the back of your delivery note) and simply complete it by filling in the relevant action codes - ensure you mark on your returns form that you would like an exchange and detail which item you would like to exchange for.
- Send the parcel back to us at your cost using a method of your choice or use our pre-paid returns label and simply drop the parcel off at the post office ensuring you receive proof of postage. Returns labels must not be stuck to the product packaging (eg boot boxes) and should be secured to suitable outer packaging that protects the product packaging.
- Once received, we will check your item and if we are happy with the condition we will issue your exchange.
- If the order is the same value and no further payment is required you will receive a shipping notification when the exchange leaves our warehouse. If the items are less we will refund the difference, if more expensive then we will contact you for the additional payment.
*This service is available for UK Mainland orders only and please note only your first exchange is free, any further exchanges will be at your own cost to return. If you choose not to use our returns label then postage will be at your own cost.
Please ensure that the item is returned to us in a re-sellable condition, in the original packaging and with the original product labels still attached where applicable.
If you have misplaced the returns form, please click here to print another
If you have misplaced your returns label please click 'Contact us' and request a new label.
*Equine Superstore reserves the right to refuse returns or to make a partial refund at our discretion if items are not returned in an entirely re-sellable condition. Please note that if items are not considered to be in a resalable condition then a re-stocking fee may be charged.
For full details of our returns policy please click here